New Year’s Day
|The sexiest man on the planet|
I know, I know. Its been awhile. As most of you know, I subbed and entered contests this year. Didn’t win anything and the first sub that I had was rejected and it devastated me. I didn’t write or even read a book for almost a month. I realize that’s part of the process but the rejection stung for alot of reasons that I won’t go into on this blog.
Here are a few of my goals for the upcoming year:
1. Write more. Sounds easy, right? For me, its not. I don’t see how some people write with a EDJ, marriage, kids and just life in general. But I will do it this year.
2. I am entering a contest for Decadent publishing. Story is half finished and I need to finish it so I can turn it in by March.
3. Update this blog more often. I don’t want to bore everyone to death with my ramblings, so I’ll try to keep it brief when I do.
4. As most of you know, I joined RWA. I did also join Passionate Ink through RWA. I highly encourage any writer to check them out. Great stuff over there. Regardless of how you feel about RWA, Passionate Ink is a great chapter for support and encouragement.
5. Lastly…isn’t Jon lovely. ***sigh*** I’ve been in love with him since 1980 and that’s a long time. :)